Lawyers Have Heart is a year round campaign! Of course we are encouraging those in the legal world to be active and move more, but if running isn’t your thing or you just want to get more involved – Lawyers Have Heart as so many opportunities for you. From joining a community of advocates, supporters, educators and students to serving on an impactful committee with likeminded individuals to helping us spread awareness – there are many ways that individuals can assist in helping us improve the heart health of Greater Boston!
Be sure to add our upcoming networking events to your calendar – we can’t wait to see there!
- Open ELT Meeting:
- This event is open to anyone interested in learning more about what it means to be a part of our Executive Leadership Committee. Hosted by our 2020 Event Chairman, Josh Lanouette.
- First ELT Meeting:
- Our Executive Leadership Committee will meet for the first time to discuss our 2020 event and how we can hit the ground running to have a great year!
- American Heart Association Holiday Party
- Second ELT Meeting
- Wear Red Day
- The first Friday of every February people across the country come together to ignite a wave of red from coast to coast. We wear red to raise awareness and work towards our common goal: the eradication of heart disease and stroke.
- Third ELT Meeting hosted by Event Chairman, Josh Lanouette.
- Our 4th annual Have Heart Silent Auction Event
- Lawyers Have Heart and Go Red For Women Boston will be partnering this year to hold our 4th annual Silent Auction Event sponsored by Hinckley Allen. Come by Trunk Club in Boston for a night of networking, entertainment, refreshments, and giving back!
- Fourth ELT Meeting hosted by Event Chairman, Josh Lanouette.
- Young Leaders Networking Breakfast
- Race month! Our 13th annual Lawyers Have Heart 5K & Summer Celebration will take place on June 4, 2020 at the Black Falcon Cruiseport Terminal.
- 2020 Thank you Appreciation Event
- Team captains, ELT, and top fundraising participants are invited to an appreciation event hosted by Event Sponsor, Hogan Lovells. We will hear from our Event Director, Allyson Dowen, Boston American Heart Association Executive Director, Jay Blackwell, and Lawyers Have Heart Chairman, Josh Lanouette as we express our gratitude to our 2020 participants and display our fundraising incentives. Refreshments and heart healthy snacks provided.
- Chairman’s Reception
- We will wrap up our 2020 event season with a night of networking and celebration! Join us as we announce the 2021 Event Chair and Event Date